UFO by karen peck :)
Saw it in the paper Heard it from a neighbor Callin’ it a UFO Said it was a bright star Streakin’ through the dark night That’s about all they know Labeled is as something That couldn’t be identified The more I think about it The more I’m gonna shout it Better get ready to fly Chorus: There’s gonna be a whole lot of Unidentified flyin’ objects One of these days Zippin’ though the air At the speed of light Coming up out of the grave It’s hard to understand If you’re just another man Looking through this worldly haze But there’s gonna be a whole lot of Unidentified flyin’ objects One of these days Verse 2 Read it in the good book Had to take a close look People getting’ ready to go Everybody leavin’ Ain’t nobody grievin’ It’s all about who you know Talk about breakin the law of gravity When the trumpet sounds I’m gonna leave the ground This world ain’t holdin’ me Chorus Bridge: It could happen any moment In the twinkle of an eye If there’s a list, I want to be on it Waitin’ for the chanc...
Comments
Post a Comment