I'll take Jesus The Crabb Family

Verse I
As they gambled for the robe He wore
They chose a worldly trail
And not thinking about eternity
As the soldiers drove the nails
Will we learn from what they've done
Or make the same mistake
Me or the world my child
Which one will you take

Chorus
I'll take Jesus, I'll take Jesus
I've tried those worldly pleasures and they failed
When you see the gates of Heaven
And you hear the Master say
Me or the world my child
Which one will you take

Verse II
As the pages of my life have turned
And time has rolled away
The greatest things that I have done
They are not gonna matter on that day
And all my earthly treasures
That I have laid away
They're gonna be to me just a memory
And this you'll hear me say

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I WON'T WALK WITHOUT JESUS

Roses will bloom again

Not for Sale: Michael Combs